Friday, October 24, 2008

London Hotel got moved

If my return to work hasn't started well it surely ended well. Besides
my previous post. I've got an email canceling a viewing I was doing
that day to a well located room with ensuite bathroom...

But then my luck changed. Went to see an apartment North of Old
Street, around 25min walk from my work place. The rent looked good
(£700pcm including bills), though it didn't showed any photos (dodgy)
and the flat was on an odd alley. But... I immediatly got along with
the current tenant, an interesting Irish also working on Banking. The
room is slightly bigger than my current one with lots of storage
space. Everything looked nice and has an amazing extra: It comes with
a guests room! You read correctly, the landlady keeps a vacant room
for herself in the flat that she only uses 3/4 times per year and can
be used to accomodate visits.

Your London Hotel just got better conditions! Check the Calendar on
the bottom of this page to find an available date to visit us;)

No comments: