Sunday, October 05, 2008

d'Wiesn, the next day


Wake up around 10:30 with feeling a bit sick. My friend enters my room and says something like "I've been making some calculations and I bought 6 mugs of beer and you 5. With the beer spilled, beer offered, beer at lunch, etc each of us drank around 5L of beer!". I think I stared at him for while not wanting to believe, but we drank a lot of beer that afternoon/night...

He asked me if I wanted some breakfast but my stomach was turning so I passed on the offer. They had sausages, white sausages and all that stuff...  I could only drink water:S After a while the cheeseburger decides to see daylight again, but not through the right way, if you know what I mean... At least I made it to the toilette. Some moments later had some tea and then another run to toilette... After that my stomach found peace.

We decided our previous day was so good that on Saturday we should just relax and take it easy. So on the afternoon we went to Bar 67 (or something similar), had some Latte Macchiatto and a very nice piadina. The bar was very welcoming and comfortable, the ideal place to chill out.

Then we entered tourist mode, went to the Olympic Village, went to the top of Olympiturm to see and amazing view over Munich and went to BMW World to see some nice cars. By then it was night, we head home and had a very nice Spaghetti Bolognese which my stomach enjoyed. Then we went to Bar 43 (or something similar) which had a very nice atmosphere. Then we head of to Kultfabrik and Optimolwerke, former industrial areas converted to host many different discos and pubs as it was near Ostbanhof train station where I would take my 3:45 train to Salzburg, Austria. If you ever go there I mostly recommend you the Kuhstall :-D

After that, a long journey home: train to Salzburg, bus to airport, 3h waiting for my flight, plane to Stansted, train to London and Bus to home... By 13:00 I was home.

No comments: