Sunday, July 12, 2009

Coraline 3D and Star Trek


Last month I found some time to go to the cinema and saw Coraline 3D and Star Trek.

Coraline 3D was my first 3D film and I actually enjoy it quite a lot. It took some time for my eyes to get used to it as 2D images don't demand so much. The plot itself is not innovative, the average kids tale but is very well told and very well drawn. Totally worth it!

I confess I wasn't expecting much from Star Trek, though it would be just action and nothing more. Even though is not MUCH more it does have some extras. The actors did a terrific job imitating their predecessors' gestures and expressions. Even though I wasn't a huge fan of the 70's shows/films I felt I was watching their younger versions. The humour is quite good and the film is fast paced as the trailers suggested. Quite good.

No comments: