Thursday, February 26, 2009

Griffin SmartTalk for iPhone Review (part 2)

After being deprived from my Griffin SmartTalk for almost 3 months (previous post) I finally received it on February. I swapped several e-mails with the store. For two times they said they've sent me and forced me to wait 15 work days, which is the period Royal Mail takes to consider items lost, before sending it again. I was "lucky" on the 3rd attempt. Before this I had never failed a parcel delivery at this address.

I was quite disappointed with the whole situation. The service started out nice, with them being quick replying and handling the RMA. But after the delivery failed for the first time, they started taking very long to reply my emails, sometimes didn't reply and usually didn't reply to all my questions. Very frustrating...

I bought this through Amazon.co.uk, but the store that actually sold tis item was www.eoutlet.co.uk. Can't say I recommend them but I at least got my product back (after 3 months).

No comments: